Running Alongside

Chad's spot for various thoughts, musings, poetry, ideas and whatnot

Home Home Page Archives Contact

 

Monday, April 02, 2007
Monday, Monday
Well, it was a pretty good weekend. I finally, after many attempts, got my 100 mile ride in for the month. I've been stopped by screws, weather and darkness but Saturday everything worked out. I got decent weather with a moderate wind that help out a lot over the last 25 miles into home. I was able to do the ride in under 5 hours which is good for a solo effort at this point. Last night when I tried to do a trainer ride, my legs weren't too much into that but that's to be expected. All in all, last week was a really solid training week and I finally can see some form off in the distance.

Yesterday we finally got some rain to knock some of the pollen down but the air mass that's still in place is super humid so we've had fog today. I guess there was a big accident involving a couple of semis out at the interstate because of the conditions.

This week is going to be very busy with work and church activities leaving me with only Tuesday evening to get errands done. The nice thing is that things should ease off after Easter and once that happens it'll be just a couple of weeks until finals and some well-earned rest for both me and my students.

Thanks for Reading.
The Physicist   Link Me    |

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com